2023 Form 1 Placement Results. 2022 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) candidates can apply to study in the secondary school of their choice if they do not like the secondary school they’ve been selected to join.
Please note that Placement Change Request for Form 1 is done online.
*How to change form one placement 2023.*
Note: Make sure that the changes cannot be reversed, so you must be careful not to send students to schools they don’t want.
*Easy steps to apply to change placement of form one. *
(1). Parents or guardians must submit a transfer request to the desired school.
(2).The school will then select and merit all students on the waiting list before making a choice on which students to accept based on the unfilled vacancies.
(3).The school will enter the details of the selected candidates from their waiting list into the National Education Management System (NEMIS) and request that the Ministry enroll them in the new school.
The purpose of NEMIS is to help the education sector streamline data management for informed decision-making and planning by mapping students / student data associated with unique identifiers that are randomly generated using verifiable algorithms. Specific objectives include:
– Online platform for obtaining educational information at the school level (school and student information);
– A platform that allows all educational institutions to share collected data to facilitate and facilitate administrative tasks and decisions;
– Provide integrated business intelligence (BI) that provides statistical data used to report national and international performance across the education and training sector;
– Ensure the flexibility of resources going to educational institutions (including infrastructure support, textbooks and school feeding program facilitation);
– Help track spending parameters on education and training;
– With the addition of a GIS component, the online platform will facilitate the geographic analysis of education indicators (including the production of various maps needed in the education sector).
(4) Approval of school requests will be granted at different levels according to school categories.
Ministry’s Head Office, Regional Coordinators and County Directors Of Education will approve national, extra-county and county schools respectively.
Once approved, the student will be transferred from the first school shortlist to the new school shortlist.
(5). The parents or guardians then go online and print the new school admission letter.